









After leaving Dublin Airport we headed south, it didn't take Alex too long to figure out how to drive here. We drove through the Wicklow mountains, the pictures really don't capture just how beautiful it is here. One thing we have learned very quickly is that the weather is insane, one minute it sunny and warm, then its pouring rain for 5 minutes then sunny again and we even got caught in a hail storm. We found the most amazing B&B called Riversdale nestled in a narrow valley, with a small creek and sheep! After checking in we went down the street to the Glendalough hotel for dinner, We both ordered a Guinness, Alex had fish & chips and I had Cottage Pie (a lot like shepherds pie) then we came back to Riversdale and fell asleep at 8:00!
This is a brilliant idea! Great pictures! I'm glad to see that you have arrived safely and I look forward to following you on your Honeymoon through this blog. Luna is fine and is having fun playing with her doggie family. Have a wonderful time and take care of yourselves.
ReplyDeleteLuv ya,
Sonja